Saturday, October 15, 2011

Incompetence and disrespect at Hotel Irkutsk

Nights spent at this hotel: October 13-14 and 14-15, 2011.

Being a non-smoker, I have been assigned a smoking room, without my knowledge or consent, where I had difficulties sleeping during my first night in the city of Irkutsk. Upon my inquiry at the administrator's desk next morning, I was informed that such room category as a non-smoking room does not exist in this hotel, at all.

However, when later the same day one of my Russian friends talked to them, they apparently managed to find a non-smoking room for me - there was a card on the table promising a fine of 5000 roubles for smoking there ...

Therefore, it is a case of disrespect to the client, aggravated by incompetence of the personnel ...

Their ID: Irkutsk (former Intourist) Hotel, 44 Gagarina Boulevard, 664055 Irkutsk, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment